Whether you are a beginning embroiderer or a long-time hobbyist, Brother offers a diverse range of embroidery machines.
- Entrepreneur Pro PR1000e: Equipped with compelling design capabilities, this ten-needle machine has a lot to offer for embroidery entrepreneurs and crafters alike. Automatic needle threading, simplified thread color setup, and built-in designs, fonts and frames make starting your stitching easier than ever.
- Entrepreneur PR655: This feature-packed six-needle machine offers a large embroidery area, a large colorful LCD touch screen display, automatic needle threading, and several fabulous functions that make it an attractive yet affordable machine.
- DreamMaker XE VE2200: With several features for accurate positioning, precise rotation and alignment, and easy editing, this machine has much to offer for mid-priced options.
- Simplicity by Brother SB7900E: A Brother embroidery-only machine loaded with features and functionality just for embroidery stitching.
- Simplicity SB7050E: A great machine for adding small touches to your favorite clothing and accessory items. Features include advanced needle threading, a built-in thread cutter, touch screen display and USB port.
- PE780D: Users love how easy it is to use this machine, with it’s 188 built-in embroidery designs and the 52 built-in Disney characters designs. The USB port allows for endless creativity that can be imported via your memory stick.
- PE770: This user-friendly machine allows for plenty of space to stitch large designs with room to rotate your designs.
- PE700II: This computerized embroidery machine can stitch up to 650 stitches per minute, and can be connected directly to your computer.
- PE540D: This embroidery-only machine comes preloaded with designs, letting and frames, plus can import embroidery designs when connected to your computer.
- PE500: An affordable embroidery-only machine with plenty of posh features for both beginning and experienced users.
- Designio DZ820E: Embellish with large designs easily on this embroidery-only machine features a large embroidery area and brightly-lit work space.
- Innov-is NQ1400E: An embroidery-only machine with a large 6”x10” embroidery area, and a large workspace.
- HE1: Packed with features and functionality great for beginner embroidery crafters. This computerized embroidery-only machine is easy to use and has built-in tutorials displayed on the LCD screen.
Brother embroidery machines use the .PES and .PEC file types. A variety of software for home-use embroidery machines include design packages and editing tools.